I don't think this can be good

uwimage

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2007
Richardson, TX
OK, well they did the pebble sheen yesterday and I awoke to a little new water in the bottom of my pool, up close you can see a little crevice, I don't think this is a good thing...waiting for the acid wash guy to question him but I figured I'd start here, any thoughts from the fourm?

pool.jpg

Sorry the image is bad, camera phone, wife is out of town with our real camera but I think it's good enough to see the spot I'm talking about

update, ok, well the acid wash guy, who does all the finishing for the pool before it's filled said he sees it frequently, said it's not a big deal that once it's filled it will equalize out and the pressure will adjust it...in the mean time he's adding a little filler that he has.

Does all this sound right?

Either way, I've still got $2600 of theirs that I'm keeping till they've finished up all the start up :)

Due to this being the second time they've refinished the pool they are paying a 3rd party to do all the start up and a month of service. I'll post a complete and updated review of the company in about a month, if they make everything good I want to make sure to give them the credit they deserve!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.