Intex and summer escapes pools?

Jul 6, 2010
laconia, NH
Well I see my local walmart dropped intex and now sells nothing but summer escape pools.

Last year I remember looking into the summer escapes and the reviews where all bad so that leads me to wonder why they are in stock at my walmart.

Also anyone know if Summer escapes and intex are the same brand just different names?

To me the summer escape pools look cheaply made but maybe im wrong.

I just hope summer escapes does not give intex pools a bad name with poor quality.

I noticed the 15x4 SE is 279$ at the same walmart I paid 399ish for my 15x4 Intex.

I have a summer escapes ring pool and think the liner is pretty good. The pump was junk but so is the one that comes with most intex. The plumbing parts for the ring is cheaper made but is not too bad. I take mine down every winter but my neighbor does not. His looks a little bit more sun faded and both of our rings still holds air. I will say trying to order parts suck for the summer escapes. I broke my outlet piece and had to call and was on hold for 45 minutes. No website to order. I am thinking of switching to the intex inlet and outlet or trying to rig a real pool inlet and outlet up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.