Our show will air April 19th

Terrific show and pool. Nice family, I love your daughters vision for the pool, she had her own drawing and everything. Unless they left out the gory details, I'd say your build was pretty smooth. You were lucky to have Nick on site so much looking over your build. Great comment about a nice sunny day and nobody here to work on the pool, I must have said that 100x myself. :-D I saw some familiar faces as well, the grading crew with the dude that carries 100,000 keys on his belt and the young kid. They were always here on Saturdays and Sunday's so knew them pretty well, great guys. I took their bobcat for a spin also to move some stuff around. I sure hope this video isn't the reason it broke down at your house :shock:

Very nice pool and great show.

The Mermaid Queen said:
Well, we still live in the dark ages of tv recording, with a DVD-R, and could we find a blank disc? Nope. So my family watched while I was out, and said it was truly the most gorgeous pool area they had ever seen!!

The same show will be on again May,25, 7:00AM don't forget to set your DVD-R .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.