More proof that BBB works

Smykowski

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
When I first found this site, I loved the knowledge it provided, but the proof was in the beautiful pool pictures I saw of users of this forum/method. I wanted to pay it forward for anyone who's on the fence.

I closed my pool last year with the pool store method, and put in enough algaecide and trichlor to bring down a bull elephant. Knowing my CYA was too high, I did a partial drain and refill before I took the winter cover off.

I opened to this:

After a week, I've got this:

It took just under a week, and the only chemicals that went in my pool are 31% muriatic acid and 12.5% liquid chlorine. Total chemical bill so far? $17

This is the best forum that I've ever been a part of.

:goodjob:

Almost everybody who owns a pool asks me what kind of filter I have when they see how clear my pool water is. I try to tell them it isn't the filter, but they want to just buy a magic chemical that will make the water clear instead of having to do a little thinking.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.