Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Plaster

Plaster

How can I tell if my pool contractor did an adequate job on my plaster? It is a blue plaster and has diffferent textures in different places and the edges arent very even. Should it be this way? Am I overly picky?
    20K Gal Blue Plaster IG with rock waterfall, Beach Entry, Hayward Goldline Pro Logic controller and SWG,
    Sta-Rite System 3 S7M400 cartridge filter, 1-1/2 HP pump, Energy Therm Heat Pump, Nexxus Savi LED lighting

500 Gal Dynasty Miramax Fiberglass Cinema Spa

Re: Plaster

Do you have some pics?
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ Do not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

It would help to know when it was plastered and what maintenance occurred in the first month.
    13,500 gallon IG Diamond Brite Super Blue, Pentair Superflo 1.5 HP 2 speed pump, 300 lb Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward Swim Pure+ SWG, Four 4X20 Fafco Solar Bears, Jandy Lite2 NG Heater, Borates, Blue Diamond Robot, TF100 & Refills, Taylor SpeedStir

It was plastered in 2010 and in the first month he did an acid wash and that is all i think was done. I will try to get some pictures uploaded.
    20K Gal Blue Plaster IG with rock waterfall, Beach Entry, Hayward Goldline Pro Logic controller and SWG,
    Sta-Rite System 3 S7M400 cartridge filter, 1-1/2 HP pump, Energy Therm Heat Pump, Nexxus Savi LED lighting

500 Gal Dynasty Miramax Fiberglass Cinema Spa