Poolvernuegen question?

May 21, 2009
I am contemplating replacing my kreepy which I am getting tired of babysitting with a 2x poolvernuegen the pool cleaner suction side for my vinyl pool but have a question does the poolvernuegen actually scrub the liner like the pleated seal and footpad do with the kreepy or does it just suck and roll over the liner? If it does not scrub how much of a benefit is it to have something that will actually scrub the liner?

I know you did not ask this but I thought I would share it with you anyway. I have a 4-wheel suction poolvernuegen and it cleans awesome. However, when it gets in a position that is spins the tires (transitioning from floor to walls and in corners or on its side in the shallow in) the tire spin will rub off your liner print.

Thanks for letting me know that is something else that worries me thats why I am having second thoughs on something with wheels. when it gets into a position where the tires spin does it get stuck or does it get out of there by itself?

rschrei518 said:
Thanks for letting me know that is something else that worries me thats why I am having second thoughs on something with wheels. when it gets into a position where the tires spin does it get stuck or does it get out of there by itself?

It does eventually get out. It apparently is designed to change direction at different intervals creating some random cleaning patterns.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.