HELPP!!!! New pool owner, dont know how to set up!!

May 23, 2012
We purchased our pool last summer. Had it set up and it ended up sinking on the one side and busted out the seem. Because it happen a week after having it we got it replace. So my question is how can we get it set up so the poles DO NOT sink. I have heard to put sand down but then I have also heard not to. Please please please help me out. My kids love the water and I just want them to be able to enjoy it this year. And also what types of things should we buy for cleaning. Any advice helps! Thanks sooooo much! :roll:

Hi, welcome to TFP! You will need to level your site so the pool will be level within 1" all the way around once assembled. Make sure you dig down to level and the ground is hard and compacted. You can add a layer of sand or hard builder's foam to improve the feel of the floor but do not use it to level the pool. Use patio blocks under each upright pole. Dig so the patio blocks are even with the leveled ground. As the pool fills you will need to adjust the poles a bit to make sure everything stays plumb and level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.