Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anything special needed for CompuPool CPSC 36 Install?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anything special needed for CompuPool CPSC 36 Install?

Hi - am going to tackle the install of the CPSC 36 this weekend on my IG pool. Besides the various PVC fittings, is there anything else that might be needed from the local hardware store for the install? I notice I need to connect the power supply to the grounding lug (am I using the right term here?). I'm assuming I can use the same one that the pump is connected to? What type of fitting is usually used to marry to to an existing lug?

Have the salt and salt water test kit.

TIA - I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day

16x32 Vinyl lined IG, 1 skimmer, 1 return, 2 seat jets, 19.5k gal, Hayward 4800 fiber clear filter, 1hp pump, heater and in-line chlorinator

2. Back To Top    #2
    Cincinnati, OH

Re: Anything special needed for CompuPool CPSC 36 Install?

The install is pretty straight forward. Some electrical skills/knowledge are required.
    Depending on your mounting location you might need a masonry drill / bit.
    Level - Hanging the head unit.
    Conduit to run the wiring if you so choose.
    Junction Box for the wiring, unless your using an existing timer to connect to.
    Grounding lug and the recommended gauge of copper to ground the Unit to an exisitng line (mines tied into the line on my pump using a separate grounding lug)

IG 17x33 Grecian - Vinyl Liner (21k gallons), Hayward Pro-Grid DE 4820 filter, Hayward Super Pump, CompuPool SWG CPSC36, TF-100 Test Kit