Charlotte NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Monarch ESC36 / ESC8000
Put 3 lbs. wallyworld (Aquachem) CYA in yesterday via sock hung from ladder. Almost all disolved in 24 hours (may have 2 oz. still in sock) and my Ph went from approx 7.7 to 7.2/7.1 in that time. Is this kind of drop normal/expected?
Don't think it's a problem.....just surprised how fast it disolved and the swing on Ph that wide.
As always, thanks for all the help!!

Thanks Butterfly!! Duh...I keep finding out more that the pool-calc will do every time. Looks like it did EXACTLY what is expected.
THANKS!!!!!!!

samiguy said:
Thanks Butterfly!! Duh...I keep finding out more that the pool-calc will do every time. Looks like it did EXACTLY what is expected.
THANKS!!!!!!!
you're welcome, and yes, the PoolCalculator rocks! Did you happen to notice that THREE of us responded to your post almost at the exact same time! :shock: dang, TFP is the Bomb! :whoot:

OH YEAH!!! You guys had an answer before I could even say THANK YOU!! This place ROCKS!! Best my pool has ever looked and my wallet is way fatter!! I can't say enough good things about you guys and the wonderful results!!
Again, MANY THANKS!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.