Intex 20' round Ultra Frame- half full with bottom wrinkles

May 14, 2012
This is our second year with this pool, had to re-level the ground this year. I fought and fought with it to get the wrinkles out and started to fill it up. It's half way filled and there are still big wrinkles. Any chance the weight of the water and movement of swimming will force the sides out more, taking the wrinkles out? Again this is the ultra frame, so there is no frame work on the bottom portion of the pool.

Re: Intex 20' round Ultra Frame- half full with bottom wrink

No. If you didn't get them out by now they wont be coming out. I was able to work most of the wrinkles out of mine before I had water in the pool. As it was filling up and the bottom started to stretch I was able to work all but a couple out. After the pool had 4-5" of water in it it became nearly impossible to get the bottom to move.

Re: Intex 20' round Ultra Frame- half full with bottom wrink

I have been able to get some wrinkles out in another pool but it took a long time and lots of work with an old fashion toilet plunger (get a new one! LOL). Have lots of patience. A swimming mask/goggles and weight belt helps also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.