Anyone have exp with Aquabot Tjet?

Sep 14, 2011
Ma
Have 20x40 vinyl. Looking for peoples opinion . I like that fact it has rubber wheels and filters down to 2 microns. Concerned with water propulsion will it have enough power to transition from deep to shallow or go up side walls of deep end.

I have the Aquabot Turbo TR4RC and it does a good job on my 20x40 vinyl liner pool. It doesn't climb the walls very well right now but it came with foam inserts that can be added to make it better at climbing. Problem is I lost them over the winter so no clue how well they actually work. The remote is useless to me as I've never used it. It does get trapped a lot on my main drains (I have two) which is a pain. There are some products you can buy that fix this but haven't done that yet. Takes a good 4 hours to get mostly clean and misses some spots but it's still better than manual process.

I bought mine from epic pool supply online. Way cheaper than other places I found and they offer same warranty so it's not like they are an unlicesed dealer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.