5. "High Salt" LED illuminated
Be sure that the correct model Turbo Cell has been selected (page 7).
To Set Turbo Cell Type
Before operation, the Aqua Rite must be configured for the chlorinator cell that will be used. Refer to the following information and steps below to set the Turbo cell type.
"t-3" = T-CELL-3, GLX-CELL-3-W
"t-5" = GLX-CELL-5, GLX-CELL-5-W
"t-9 = T-CELL-9, GLX-CELL-9-W
"t-15" = T-CELL-15, GLX-CELL-15-W
1. Slide the Main Switch to the "Auto" position.
2. Push the Diagnostic button repeatedly until "t-xx" appears on the display ("t-15" is the factory default). If the desired cell type is displayed skip to step 4.
3. To change to a different cell type, slide the Main Switch from "Auto" to "Super Chlorinate" and back to "Auto". Repeat this process until the desired cell type is displayed.
4. Push the Diagnostic button to exit.