My pool

May 19, 2012
I am a new pool owner and I have done just about everything that the pool person said and evrytime I do something they tell me it messes my pool up more. I have added the bleach for the pool and my ph is way down and it says I need to add acid how long should I wait in between

Welcome to TFP!

We can help you get things working correctly and the water sparkling, but we need more information. Could you post a complete set of water test results and describe how the water looks?

I have a 30,000 gallon pool the looks greenish but can see it clear in some parts. the chlorine is at 3.o and the ph is so low the counting drops dont even bring it up i have counted 30 drops it below 6.8 and my alkalinity is at 90

I bought a pool tester from home depo and it says fill large vial with pool water to top marked ph and acid demand than add one drop of solution 4 which says indicator solution use 1 drop for chlorine neutralizer than add 5 drops of solution wihich is red indicator solution for ph test than says compare reading which it come out to below 6.8 so how do i get my ph level up

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.