FC = 4.5
CC = 0.5
TC = 5
CH = 190
CYA = just over 50 from my reading
I'm not reporting TA because I didn't get a chance to test it last night. From my last test it was around 90.
We're seeing some algae on our steps of our pool and spa. I'm surprised to see that the CC is only at 0.5...and pool school says if CC is over 0.5 that's when we should shock...but clearly it's visible we should shock now.
(BTW, this is my first time following the recommendations on here. Got my TF100 test kit yesterday and that's where my numbers came from. Must say I LOVE this kit WAY better than my Jacks Magic one!)