Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great start!

1. Back To Top    #1

Great start!

I started the BBB method last year after a horrible and expensive summer at the pool store. I almost sold my pool because it was no fun. After some trial and error last year I finally got a handle on my pool and found the joy in pool ownership again! I am happy to report that my pool is open and looks awesome! Things here in southern Indiana are heating up fast so I am looking forward to a long swimming season. I tell everyone about BBB, it is the best way to care for your pool.
    17K gal, AG, Hayward Sandfilter, new to the BBB method.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Great start!

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Great start!

Welcome!! Glad you found the forum and kept your pool.. You'll love it this year!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.