solar cover question

lkrus

Mar 31, 2012
just wondering what everyone uses to real up there solar cover when the r going into the pool ? pulling it off and laying on the ground is not working for me... putting to much grass back in the pool ... anyone make there own device they would like to share???

I have the same question .... looking for a reel for my 24' pool. I have seen a few on ebay/amazon and other pool sites but they don't seem to get very favorable reviews on them. I would really like to get the thoughts of some experts here. The cover needs to come off/on easy or my wife will never use it.

All I do is simply pull one side out of its holder when there are a few swimmers and walk it over to one side of the pool and rest it on the rail. If there is gonna be a day of swimmin I remove it and hang it on hangers I have mounted to my fence. LOVE IT!! Will say that it does sag in the middle a little bit, but most do and it doesnt effect how it operates.. Hope I helped

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.