Intex Ultra Frame 18-by-9 oval pool install question

nelson411

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 5, 2011
Northern California
Hi you all, :-D
We are thinking of taking the plunge (sorry for the pun) into an Intex Ultra Frame 18-by-9 pool. I have heard so many good things about the Intex Ultra-frames. We have a small backyard, and need to know how much space on each side do we need for the supports? We don't want to buy the pool and then discover we don't have room. We have about 12 feet of yard, and then about 2 feet of side walk.
Thanks for any help. :wave:

Liz
:whoot:

Hi Angie, :angel:

Thank you so much! That was JUST the information I needed! :goodjob:

Based on those measurements, I think we can actually fit the 12 X 24 pool in our spot! :party:

Yeah, a bigger pool for our kids to play in! :whoot:

Mille Grazie! (a Thousand thanks!) :bowdown:

Liz :wave:

doitashimashite (you are welcome) :wave: (just a little bit of the VERY little Japanese that I know.)

You know we want pictures of the process and the final product complete with all the smiles!

You say it's for the kids to play in. Surely you're gonna join them!? :party:

doitashimashite (you are welcome) (just a little bit of the VERY little Japanese that I know.)
For a second, I thought that was a new kind of pool material! :oops:

:-D Will put up pictures when we have them.
:party: Of course, I'll be in the swim, but not in the pictures. Had kids late in life, and often get mistaken for their grandparents than their mom! :thequeen:
I'll be posting again soon on this forum for more information!
I hope your leveling goes well! :flower:
Ciao,
Liz :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.