Just want to verify my numbers

Apr 27, 2012
High Point, NC
My pool has been pretty stable and very clear since I started testing regularly and using the BBB method this spring. Thanks to you guys for all the great information provided.

With that said, I just had 4 days of heavy rain + we had a leak with our heater that I had to fix, so my pool water turned over alot more than normal. The good news is that this almost solved my high TA "problem" (not so much a problem as much as me just wanting it lower per the guidelines). Still, I want to run these numbers by you all and make sure they are all good then I will quit worrying so much and just enjoy my pool.

Current numbers

FC - 4.0
CC - 0.0
pH - 7.5
TA - 95 (turned on the tenth drop, but it was so close on the 9th that I am splitting the two)
CYA - 35
CH - 80 (vinyl AG pool, don't worry too much about this one)

Am I correct in thinking that these are solid numbers and that I don't need to worry much about them? I think the CYA number is a little low (I lose about 2 - 3 ppm of FC per day with about 6 hours of full sun) but we have a week long beach trip planned early June and I want to leave some room to use 3 or 4 trichlor pucks to keep my FC up for the week. After that, I should have CYA between 40 and 50. Sound good?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.