Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iphone pool apps? Whats the best

1. Back To Top    #1

iphone pool apps? Whats the best

anyone know of a good app like the pool Calc here for the iphone? I want to be able to change the type of chemicals and all like the calc here.
    24' AGP Sentinelle 54" , 1hp 2 speed power-flo matrix, New 250K to replace the 150k BTU heater, pool roover Jr. Aqua Trol SWG, Large deck, taylor k-2006, Majestic Stairs with colored LED, COLD BEER

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: iphone pool apps? Whats the best

There is a Pool Calculator for the iPhone.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

The pool calculator (in the app store) is by 'pSiFlow Technology, Inc' (I read in another thread that this app was the one created by Jason Lion)

4. Back To Top    #4

thanks all...
    24' AGP Sentinelle 54" , 1hp 2 speed power-flo matrix, New 250K to replace the 150k BTU heater, pool roover Jr. Aqua Trol SWG, Large deck, taylor k-2006, Majestic Stairs with colored LED, COLD BEER

5. Back To Top    #5

I read in another thread that the app doesn't save any of your settings - like pool volume. Have you tried using the Pool Calculator web site on your iPhone? I just tried and it seems doable. The fact that it saves your settings - and that you can even leave it loaded in a Safari window all the time, would make me want to use it over the app.

I normally use the Pool Calculator on my iPad. Works great.
    34K gal IG, 37'x40' lagoon, vinyl, Pentair IntelliFlo VS Pump, 500# Hayward sand filter, Jandy SWG, Raypac heat pump, 4 deck jets, Hayward Super Pump + deck fountain, Dolphin Oasis Z5

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_k
    I read in another thread that the app doesn't save any of your settings - like pool volume. Have you tried using the Pool Calculator web site on your iPhone? I just tried and it seems doable. The fact that it saves your settings - and that you can even leave it loaded in a Safari window all the time, would make me want to use it over the app.

I normally use the Pool Calculator on my iPad. Works great.
    I read the same thing in the reviews. Hopefully that feature will be added to the app soon. I currently use the same method (safari on ipad) and it works great!

7. Back To Top    #7

ya i use the calc on my iphone and ipad at home. Just trying to find an easier solution for my dad.