The last 2 seasons my pool builder came and opened my pool for me. I feel like a dead beat not doing it myself, so I just want to make sure I have everything covered off.
1. Remove Safety Cover. Clean off any debris, fold it up, and put it in the cover
2. Close off all safety cover bolts
3. Remove all return plugs and install eye balls.
4. Put underwater lights back into place
5. Hook UV unit back up
6. Replace all drain plugs
7. Check fittings to make sure they are all tight
8. Add a bucket of water to prime the pump
9. Turn on pump
10. When air stops coming out of the filter valve and water start to shoot out, close the valve on top of the filter.
Am I missing anything?