Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks for having me!

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks for having me!

This process of building a pool is so overwhelming that I'm thankful this site exists. I've been lurking for some time, and register a couple of days ago. My wife and I are in the process of getting bids for our first pool. Living in the middle of California (inland, mind you) is too much without one. Well, thanks for having me, and I hope I don't any crazy with my questions, but I do use the search the feature as much as possible.
    20,000 plaster in ground (finally blue!), Hayward C-1100 Cartridge Filter and Baracuda G4 Automatic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Welcome to TFP
    15x30x54 AGP, Hayward 1hp 2 spd pump, cartridge filter, Royal Entrance steps,Pool Rover Jr

3. Back To Top    #3
    South Carolina
    Welcome to TFP!

There are lots of folks here just waiting to answer all your questions and help you any way they can. You cannot ask too many questions! Good luck with your build....and don't forget the pix
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Welcome vandal... we are already pretty crazy, so don't think you are upsetting some sort of delicate balance or anything!!! But we do know our stuff!! and we LOVE questions!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Tomball, Texas
    Vandal - I'm probably the most rational and serious poster on the board (ok - I made that up) looking forward to seeing some pics and seeing some questions. welcome!
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

6. Back To Top    #6
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)
    Welcome to TFP. Please keep us posted. It sounds like you are off to a great start, doing your homework before picking a buider.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.