Hello, I have a 18ft above ground pool, and its 52 inches deep. Its three years old now, and I have only used Baquicil. Because of finiancial reasons, I have decided to convert to chlorine. I have some experience with chlorine, its just been awhile. My pool has been covered since the end of October 2011. I just opened it back up a week ago. It has had no chemicals in it for 6 months. I knew i was going to convert to chlorine, so i just let it go so all chemicals would be gone. I took a water sample to my pool store, and they gave me directions, and all the products i needed. I have followed them, but im not able to get the water to clear up yet. I have used shock, muratic acid, chlorine tabs, algaecide, all the usual products, but my water is green and very cloudy. i cant even see the bottom. FYI, I also am on well water, and i have alot of iron in it. I do use the iron and copper products too. After reading all the other posts, I would like to know if I need to use liquid chlorine too? I havent been using the liquid. I have been using the shock powder in bags. Is there a difference between the liquid and powder?