Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: jacuzzi MFM24 Help

1. Back To Top    #1

jacuzzi MFM24 Help

Just got a FREE filter, I know it holds 150# of sand but that is all i know. I cant seem to find any information on it or a manual. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
    Overwhelmed
    Pool size: 15' X 48" AG vinyl liner, 5300 gallons, Hayward S166T filter and 1hp pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: jacuzzi MFM24 Help

nobody knows anything about this filter system???? I really really could use some advice on where to even begin researching it
    Overwhelmed
    Pool size: 15' X 48" AG vinyl liner, 5300 gallons, Hayward S166T filter and 1hp pump

3. Back To Top    #3

I found plenty of info. By googling the make and model of the filter. You may want to try that. A 150 lb. Sand filter seems like overkill for a 15x48 round pool. Did the filter include a pump as well? If so whats the HP?
    18' X 48" Intex Ultra Frame 6,400 gallons, Jacuzzi 90# Sand Filter, Jacuzzi 1HP Pump

4. Back To Top    #4

the filter will be used on a 24X52 pool...they have a standard 1HP pump...and just look at filter and it holds 300lbs of sand. I looked on line for info but all I found were diagrams no manual nothing else just diagrams
    Overwhelmed

5. Back To Top    #5

If it's a 300# sand filter it should be a good fit for that pool.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit