ON MY WAY TO BBB!!

Yippie, I have to say I am very excited. Just ordered my Taylor K-2006. Took a trip to walmart and bought 8 2-gallon bottles of Bleach, arm and hammer, and Borax. Now Tick-Tock for the USPS. And hopefully Crystal clear water in my goal 2 weeks!

Weather has been very warm. And I am dying to get my tan on!!!! And of course the summer pool parties! :party:
Once again thanks to all the warm welcomes I have received. Be on the look out for me with all my questions once I start testing that pool of mine. :-D

Mary

Welcome!!! A couple of pointers:
1) Be sure to read, and re-read, all directions regarding each test.
2) Be sure to post your test results in this forum and try to keep your questions in that "thread" or "post". That way you'll have a "condensed" place to find your answers to your questions and the "regulars" here can see the whole story regarding your pool.
3) After awhile with BBB, you'll learn to trust your instincts and know when something isn't totally right (ex - a test that seems way off)
4) Add chemicals slowly and spread out the time frame for multiple chemical additions (there really won't be many once you "tweak" you pool to BBB)
5) Check and re-check the numbers you input into www.poolcalculator.com and the amount of a chemical it's say's you need
6) Be sure to set up www.poolcalculator.com for using the "Trouble Free Pool" method and "Bleach" as your source for chlorine.
7) Enjoy your pool and watch out for "sparklypoolitis" - a couple of signs of the "disease" is the need to wear sunglasses constantly around the pool and bragging to all your friends / neighbors how crystal clear your pool looks as they struggle with their method of madness (some friends / neighbors are just plain ignorant - another lesson)

And have one for the Pirate :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.