Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone in the market for a used pool slide?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone in the market for a used pool slide?

SR Smith Big Dipper for sale. Originally $1700. We would love for it to find a new home that will use it.
    The slide has a 4-foot-by-10-foot deck footprint and can be mounted on-pool deck or lakeside dock. Measures 8 ft at it's tallest point. Left curve. The slide is made completely of rotomoulded polyethylene with a ladder and runway which mounts to just about any decking surface. Innovative "flume-style" runway. We just are not using it enough these days. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Thanks!
    Dave
    Santa Clarita, California
    1) 22000 gallons
    2) Jandy cartridge filter
    3) IG (in ground), 6 years old
    4) pebble tec

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone in the market for a used pool slide?

PM Sent.
    13k gallon IG gunite pool
    Jandy 2 speed pump
    Jandy cartridge filter
    Stenner Pump and tank

3. Back To Top    #3

It might help if you post where your located, shipping could be a killer on something like this
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

4. Back To Top    #4

We are located in Seattle.
    Dave
    Santa Clarita, California
    1) 22000 gallons
    2) Jandy cartridge filter
    3) IG (in ground), 6 years old
    4) pebble tec

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Patsul
    SR Smith Big Dipper for sale. Originally $1700. We would love for it to find a new home that will use it.
    The slide has a 4-foot-by-10-foot deck footprint and can be mounted on-pool deck or lakeside dock. Measures 8 ft at it's tallest point. Left curve. The slide is made completely of rotomoulded polyethylene with a ladder and runway which mounts to just about any decking surface. Innovative "flume-style" runway. We just are not using it enough these days. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Thanks!
    I am interested in your slide, can you give me additional information or photo, price and location (city and state).

6. Back To Top    #6

tracymccord, welcome to TFP! Please use the private message feature on the forum to contact Patsul when asking about their for sale item.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Patsul

Thanks!
    I am interested in your slide, can you send me a photo and price? I'm in seattle and can come to look at the slide if you still have it available. Thanks.

8. Back To Top    #8

I am interested, however, I live in Texas. What are you asking and can you send some pictures. I'll have to check into shipping if you are willing to do so.
    30' x 42" Trevi above ground, Pentair Pacfab pump, Sand Dollar filter.

9. Back To Top    #9

We bought a house with a in ground pool recently and there was a slide with similar dimensions that you're talking about... I used a sawzall and put it in the free section on craigslist... I now feel like a real moron. I had no idea they can cost that much. We don't have kids so the slide was a waste of space and an eyesore.

10. Back To Top    #10

Do you still have the slide?

11. Back To Top    #11

Do you still have the slide for sale? If so im interested.