So that I am certain I start off on the right foot. Will the following plan be correct to start the BBB method in a brand new pool?
1. Filling pool with city water.
2. When water is high enough, start the pump--continue to fill
3. Test water with my Taylor Test kit
4. Plug readings into the pool calculator
5. Adjust water with BBB as calculator recommends
Do I need to let the pool filter just the regular water a certain amount of time before adding chemicals?
Do I need any other chemicals other than Bleach, Borax, Baking Soda and Muratic Acid to start this pool?