Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Why you may want to become a TFP Supporter...

Why you may want to become a TFP Supporter...

As we enter another swim season, I realize we'll be having a lot of new users visit the site. Many of you may be reading the posts and noticing the plaque under users names that reads "TFP Lifetime," and wondering what that is all about. Several people have commented that we don't do enough to draw attention to the supporter option, so I thought I'd take a minute to give a rundown of the advantages of supporting TFP.

1. The first reason is the discount you receive: $10 off a TF-100 test kit.

2. As a supporter you get increased attachment and private message limits.

3. Because of supporters, we are able to offer more giveaways and sponsor more contests!

4. And perhaps the most obvious advantage is that you help keep the site alive and growing. All of the money donated is used for site maintenance, upgrades and improvements.

If you have any questions or want more information about becoming a TFP Supporter, simply follow THIS LINK, or feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
    JasonLion
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Re: Why you may want to become a TFP Supporter...

I agree 100% with out this forum and all the help and info. we would have been lost with our pool. To become a supporter helps keeps this board running and all the great folks who just love to help

I love our pool and I love that I now have the knowledge (and help) to keep our pool sparkling on our own. The payment to become a supporter is a very small fee for all this support and knowledge!!!
    I highly recommend it to everyone out there

I will be on my own this summer (hubby is off to Iraq) so the pool is all up to me but, I know it will be sparkling when he returns! (thanks to my pool friends)

Chris
    30-40yr old prehistoric IG gunite 20 X 40 approx 30000gals
    now with new cool blue Diamond Brite and blue waterline tile (looking good for 40yr old pool)
    new Hayward 244T sand filter, 3/4 Hayward pump, Jandy heat pump
    pool skim (love it)

Sold! I've been meaning to do this since last summer, but always got distracted before completion. Let's see if my avatar gets a new byline!
    22 x 40 IG vinyl lined, 23,570 gal.
    1 hp. Pac-Fab Challenger pump 300# sand filter
    Intex 8110 SWG, Hayward CL220 offline feeder
    Hayward 250K Btu gas heater
    Aquabots

Bump
    Nathan
    15x30 gunite 18k gallons Hayward star clear plus 120sqft cart

Supported first day I signed up, Then took advantage of saving $10.00 on the TF-100 test kit. Only been here a little over a week and already learned several things! Thanks TFP
    Eugene, New Pool Noobie
    Intex 12' x 24' x 52" AG 1600 gph Sand pump Krystal Klear,8400 Gallons
    Installed 7/27/13 TF-100 On order "Freshman in Pool School"

Saved my money back 100 times over! Thanks TFP. (And that's without the discount on a TF-100, which I had already bought)
    chiefwej
    Tucson, AZ
    19k gallon Pebble Tec pool/spa, 2 hp Super II pump (x2), Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, Pro Grid 60 DE filter, Hayward H400 & Solar heating