Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello's from Seattle

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello's from Seattle

Hi All,
    I bought a house that has a pool last year in April and i spend a lot of time on remodelling inside the house so i couldnt open the pool last year. But for this year, i did able to have a crystal clear pool with the information that i got from this year.

I will also need help in the future and thanks a lot up front
    Mitch
    Michigan
    8000 gal, IG, Fiberglass, Jandy CS 200 Cartridge Filter, Normal operating pressure with a clean filter is 11 PSI

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello's from Seattle

Welcome to tfp, Burton123
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Hello, we are about 40 miles north of Seattle.
    Chris A.
    20x40 36k gal IG vinyl pool w/diving board & slide | 1.25HP Pentair Challenger motor & pump | 30" Triton TR100 sand filter | Pentair SM-20-3 multiport | Stenner 45MHP2 Peristaltic Pump & 13 gallon carboy (BBB) | Hayward CL200 Tablet Chlorinator (used on pool startup) | TF-100 | 2003 Sundance 850 Altamar hot tub

4. Back To Top    #4

yuppiii, i am not alone.

it is good to know that there are some other people from this area that have pool
    Mitch
    Michigan
    8000 gal, IG, Fiberglass, Jandy CS 200 Cartridge Filter, Normal operating pressure with a clean filter is 11 PSI