Comparing salt systems

May 13, 2012
Coppell, Tx
Hello,
I'm brand new to TFP and I will probably switch to salt water. I was leaning toward the Hayward Aqua-Rite system that a couple of friends of mine have and as I was researching the best saltwater system for the price I saw a company comparing systems that rates the CircuPool RJ system very highly in comparison to many others including the Aqua Rite. The 7 yr warranty looks good - just wondering if there is a down side to the CircuPool RJ System. I have a 22,000 gallon pool that I will replaster in the next month (leaning toward a Gemstone Sandstone replaster). I started with a Nature 2 clorinator and have been using a regular chlorine system the last several years. Thanks.

Welcome to TFP!

There is nothing wrong with the CircuPool system, it is quite good. The disadvantage is that you can get the essentially identical CompuPool for less money, so why bother with CircuPool.

If you don't mind the price, I feel that the AquaRite is a better choice than either of those two. They have been doing this longer and have an extremely solid system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.