ScreenLogic protocol adatper update failed

cheezedawg

Bronze Supporter
May 12, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
Brand new first-time pool owner, and this is my first post (of likely many). I set up my ScreenLogic protocol adapter with my intellitouch and it was working, but the SW version that I had on my PC that came with the screenlogic didn't seem to match the documentation online (mine is version 4.0), so I figured I would update. I started with the update instructions here:
http://www.pentairpool.com/pool-owner/r ... ns-new.htm

The protocol adapter update seemed to be working. It connected to the adapter fine and downloaded the update, and got to where it rebooted the adapter, but the adapter never came back. The network activity lights are not on anymore and it doesn't show up on my network. After a few minutes I manually reset the adapter with a pin, but it still wont come up.

I've sent a support request to Pentair but though I would ask here too. Haven't found much on google yet. Any tricks to recover? Is pentair support usually pretty good with owner-builders?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.