compupool 49

Okay here's the just. Bought this new 1 month ago, had electrician wire it in. Could not read the display, so called Compupool, they said they probably forgot to take the tape off the display. Said to open back and remove tape. That worked.
1 week later all lights on unit started flashing and no display, called Compupool and they shipped new unit . Unit came in yesterday, electrician came back hooked it up, worked 1 day. Went out today and breaker on unit flipped, reset breaker and unit got hot and smoked called electrician, came over took apart and found burnt wire from touching inside of heat sink. I now have 450 dollars in electricians bill and have to wait till Monday to talk to Compupool!!!!! We'll see what happens.

Re: compupool 48

okay heres an update . called compupool told them about all the problems and all my cost involed. i asked them if they would give me a free extra sell for all the problems and cost. they are sending me a whole new unit and told me to keep the extra sell. will be here tommorow via 2 day fed ex.hopefully no more problems but compupool hasdone more than most copanys would have done i will keep you posted . thank you compupool!!.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.