Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: lost chart from Leslie DPD kit

1. Back To Top    #1

lost chart from Leslie DPD kit

I can't find my chart that tells how much water and how much solution to mix to test my water....can't find one online....anyone know where I can look?
    18,000 gallon in ground SWG sand filter electric cover

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: lost chart from Leslie DPD kit

Google (bottom left) and you will find several examples. For my eyes, it is nice to make the print really big.

Like this water-testing-instructions-on-one-page-t11306.html
    My cement pond is a 36K gunite 20X40 built in mid 1960s, Hayward S244S filter, Aquarite SWCG, Jandy 1.5HP 2sp, TF-Test kit and Nitro Wall Climber

3. Back To Top    #3

lost chart from Leslie DPD kit

On my 2006c kit it is glued to the inside top cover
    It's glued on otherwise I would scan it for you
    18' x 33' Aqua leader AGP (~19k gal) w/hayward swimpro voyager cartridge filter and 2hp hayward pump.
    8 Gal LQ, hayward heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

Since a TF and 2006 use Taylor reagents, the tests are the same. I have seen Taylors instructions scanned, somewhere on the net, but I don't recall where. Taylor's instructions are on their website, http://www.taylortechnologies.com/pool-spa.asp but are in text not the pretty card. They might have one available.
    My cement pond is a 36K gunite 20X40 built in mid 1960s, Hayward S244S filter, Aquarite SWCG, Jandy 1.5HP 2sp, TF-Test kit and Nitro Wall Climber

5. Back To Top    #5

Well, even an old blind hog can root up an acorn! http://www.abetterdogkennel.com/wp-cont ... tions1.pdf