Moved into this home a couple months ago and the pool came with it. (18'x33'x4')To start, I am pretty sure the previous owner had not used this in a couple years. The winter cover was down in the water, so every thing that had accumulated on it, ended up in the pool. After a couple weeks of cleaning, we finally got the water to be sparkling clean. By the way, we are in the country with well water. So last week we decided to finish filling the pool up from the well. ( had to add appx. 500gal.) So then after testing and seeing the FC is zero, I decide to shock it. So I premix 2 small bags of shock and disperse it around the pool. Within 5 minutes the water turnes solid brown.. So after finding this website and reading a bit, I think my water has iron in it. So amongst the crate of chemicals left here is a bottle of METAL KLEAR. So I pour it in the pool. It took over 4 days but the water is now back to crystal clear and after vaccuming the bottom, the pool looks great. NOW the problem is after testing and putting the results in the Pool Calculator, it says I need to replace 68% of my water???? So my question is, Is this really the only answer because having to have water hauled in will be a big $ problem.. I have also added 3 gals of bleach and the FC is still zero, afraid to try and shock it again.. Thanks for all the help and following are test results.