Ahead of opening my pool here in the next week or so for the first time (it was opened over the summer so I have basics), I just want to make sure I have all of the equipment I will need to keep it clean and operating correctly:
1) Automatic Pool Cleaner - Do I really need one? If so, which one is recommended from my pool size (goes 8 feet deep) 20x40.
2) Brush - Should I buy a $15 one on amazon or more expensive one at Leslies - Whale?
3) Vacuum - I have one that looks like this, do I need something else? I have a vinyl lining.
http://www.amazon.com/Swimline-8150-Wei ... 893&sr=8-6
4) Leaf Rakes - I have 2 so I am good there.
5) Anything else I am missing here?
6) Pressure gauge - I have a hayward sand filter and my pressure gauge is broken, where can I find one that is reasonably priced?