Water test on my fill water

Hello all I am new to TFP. Thanks for all the GREAT info. I just got my TF-100 test kit and wanted to run some test on my water so I know what i will be dealing with. The pool hasn't ben set up yet so this came from the tap. here are my results I'm worried about my total alkalinity what do you think etc. I have a SWG just FYI. Any input is apperciated.
FC - 0
CC or TC - 0
pH - 7.2
TA - 300
CYA - 0

As you are reading and learning, do not get sidetracked by TA and CH.....neither of them are terribly critical in the startup. You will want all your focus on pH, Chlorine, and CYA.

Secondly, did you wipe the dropper tip every 5 or so drops when you performed the TA test? A brand new kit will require that and, if you don't, your TA will test high. That seems to go away after you have had the kit about a month.

Keep reading in Pool School and ask lots of questions

Thanks everyone just waiting on the sand and I will level it and then set up the pool we can't wait. Has anyone used the gorilla pad I also have one of those to lay down. Also purchased a magni clear solar blanket I think we are set any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.