Hi, , thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Angie

Taterfink

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
NE Florida
I am totally new to BBB. We had a blue easy set pool last year and fell in love with having a pool. All be it more of a puddle than a pool. It was 16', small intex cartridge filter and all went well till it rained (a lot) and it collapsed on one side, washing away a bunch of soil.

So, we planned to change the location a bit and get a larger pool. We've settled on the Intex Ultra Frame 26' x 52", with a sand filter and hopefully a SWCG pretty quick. A pecan tree currently sits in the middle of my pool area and I am sitting here waiting on the tree guy to show up. He's an hour late. go figure . . . This will not however dampen my spirits! I hope to have the pool set up within the next couple of weeks. A bit optimistic, but I can hope. Still need to get the area level.

I have learned SO much from all of you! Thank you! From leveling the ground, to underlay, to pumps and filters and chemicals and test kits. I've ogled all of your pools (had to keep a drool cloth nearby).

I'll be ordering the TF100 soon so as to have it when the pool gets set up. Want to start out on the right foot you know.

I've made a few posts over the last few weeks and have been met with the kindest, most knowledgeable responses. Thank you.

Looking forward to many happy sparklieitis (sp?) filled years with my new pool family.

Angie