Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Can flikr and picassa web be used?

I have made the pics public and tried to post images using both sites. I place the link between the image brackets like the instructions - . I have fought asking about this because I have worked around computers and networks for 25+ years, everyone else does it with ease, AND I have done it before on other forums!

This is the link I use - http://www.flickr.com/photos/21614507@N ... /lightbox/

and when i use the img code, i get:

lightbox

That is a link to a web page containing the image. To have the image appear in your post you need a direct link to the image it's self.

{{{EDIT}}}Bama explains how to do this in the next post.{{{/EDIT}}}

Here you go.

7161281566_aae0b90307.jpg

You can get the img code on Flickr by vewing the main pic page and clicking the share button then select the size (above one is medium 500), then click the BBCode button and select and copy the code in the box. Then paste it where ever you need to. You can delete the last two lines of code if you don't want the "what and who" info below the pic.

exbcmc said:
I'd LOVE to post some pics. What was just said above, I might as well read Greek.
You can also do this to get the image link:
(based on that flickr link above)
Click view all sizes (top right)
right click image
click 'copy image location'
when creating a post, click full editor, then click 'Img' at the top of editor
paste the image location in between the Img tags

7161281566_aae0b90307_b.jpg

If you don't already have a photo hosting account, Photobucket makes it easy. You just view the pic you want to post and it has a direct link at the bottom that automatically copies the link to the clipboard.

blakej said:
exbcmc said:
I'd LOVE to post some pics. What was just said above, I might as well read Greek.
You can also do this to get the image link:
(based on that flickr link above)
Click view all sizes (top right)
right click image
click 'copy image location'
when creating a post, click full editor, then click 'Img' at the top of editor
paste the image location in between the Img tags

7161281566_aae0b90307_b.jpg
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.