Bullnose Paver Coping

May 9, 2012
I also have a steel frame liner pool, lagoon shaped. In Mass. I have a couple of questions. 1. I would like to put down 12" ideal bullnose pavers what type of mortar should I use? 2. There is about a 1" gap between the base material and the top of the steel frame do I put down mortar to fill gap and mortar on steel frame and then place the bullnose paver on top? Should I leave a space between pavers? 3. What about the white strip on the top of the steel frame does it get covered with mortar and the bullnose paver? 4. Will I be able to change the liner down the road if the bullnose paver covers the white strip? It will be my first time working with mortar I think I'll enjoy it. I was also told to place some expansion foam between the bullnose coping and the deck pavers. I think I can do this. Any advice/ tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.