suction line to pressure line

Jun 8, 2011
A friend of mine has a Hayward pool vac ultra installed in the wall, he wants a Polaris 280 (due to the large amount of debris) but he doesn't have a booster pump nor the proper connections to make it work. what I am asking on his behalf is does anyone know how tap a booster pump into a suction line and make it work like the pool was built with it???

my friends pool has a three way jandy valve one pipe goes to the filtration system and the other two come from the skimmer and dedicated suction line is it as easy as removing the jandy valve and putting in a 90 degree elbow to link the skimmer and the rest of the system together and cutting a hole in the outgoing pipe and tap the booster pump into that as well as the cleaner line??? by the way my pipe is 1/12 inch thick.
For the electrical I have a fake intermatic box with nothing in it the timer should go there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.