Tiger Shark Pool Cleaner Parts for sale

May 7, 2012
I have a Tiger Shark by Aqua Vac pool cleaner that is just sitting in our pump house taking up space. I am looking for a current owner of one of these that would like to save some money on replacement parts. The only thing that doesn't work on this cleaner is the impeller.

This commercial pool cleaner Tigershark will travel around the pool just fine. The problem is with the impeller there on top. It doesn't turn by itself. I can turn it with my finger. I don't know if it is that the motor is bad or the impeller has a broken shaft. Without the impeller turning, water is not pulled through the filter, so the cleaner just travels around looking like it is cleaning.

I priced the motor for the impeller and it was anywhere between 250 and 500 depending on where you get it from. We have a Polaris with booster pump now. This Tiger Shark by Aqua Vac climbed the walls and scrubbed them great.

I was hoping to find someone who already had one that would appreciate this great deal and want this package for parts. It comes with the power supply, 50 ft cord, 4 sets of filters(one still in plastic), and all the other parts in working order.

This site: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/haywar ... 46975.html shows the varying cost of the parts on this efficient commercial grade cleaner.

The reason I switched over is because I had never had a Polaris with a booster pump and wanted to compare it to this one before I took it in for repair. I actually planned on taking it in, but like the Polaris. The Polaris doesn't clean as well or as efficient, but I can leave the Polaris in the pool, 24/7 even with swimmers. This Tiger Shark is powered with an electric motor and will clean the pool in 2-4 hours, but you must remove before entering pool for safety. I know this Tiger Shark saved us electricity, because we ran it 2-4 hours a night, and our Polaris booster pump runs 23/7-365.

Here is the website: http://aquavacpoolcleaners.org/catalog. ... =11&Ict=16

Let me know if you are interested.

Dawn Powell

Hi Dawn,
I am interested in the tiger shark pool cleaner. I have one that was lost in a lightning strike. Not sure if the cleaner is shot or the power unit. Hoping your cleaner can help get mine going again.
Thanks

Jim

Jim,

If your problem is the supply box, then I have your solution. The only thing that doesn't work on this unit is the motor that runs the propeller. The motor that runs the tracks seems to move the unit around fine. I think the rubber covers on the track wheels may need replacing because they have yellowed while in the box, but other than that, it is good to go.

For 200 plus shipping, you can have it all, including all 4 filter sets.

Here is a link to the parts costs, but I bet you already know the cost if you have looked.

http://www.a1poolparts.com/-strse-2747/ ... Detail.bok

Let me know if this is something you are interested in.

Dawn

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.