portable vacuum system

Welcome to TFP.

More Info needed! :poke:

Is this a business you're in or plan on getting in? You looking to clean a lot or a few?

A suction side manual vac, a 3/4 or 1 hp pump and a large cartridge filter are the basics. Stick the pump and the filter on a cart and off you go.

Bama Rambler said:
Welcome to TFP.

More Info needed! :poke:

Is this a business you're in or plan on getting in? You looking to clean a lot or a few?

A suction side manual vac, a 3/4 or 1 hp pump and a large cartridge filter are the basics. Stick the pump and the filter on a cart and off you go.

I am in on the small side of it and looking to become more involved. i am cleaning 5 pools right now but the commercial vacs are why out of my leagu :cheers: e.
the description you gave me is what i thought.

thanks,

Here's mine that I built to use in my business. I use it nearly every week someplace. It's also great to use as an emergency filter for a pool that is down for pump/equipment repair. I've also left it running overnight at customer's pools to assist in clearing up dead algae floating in the water. It's great to use your own vacuum as that eliminates the possibility of clogging your customer's pipes which is always a danger.

The drawback is that it is heavy and somewhat cumbersome to move around. I used an AGP pool pump which requires you to prime it with a little water, but that has not been a big issue. When you need it, it's a great tool that every pool guy should have.

Attachments

• IMG00034-20101104-1718.jpg
    IMG00034-20101104-1718.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG00034-20101104-1718.jpg
    IMG00034-20101104-1718.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 203
these systems are exactly what im trying to get my company to purchase but they want to mount it to a trailer hitch on a truck. anyone have any good ideas for this or know any prefabricated systems that have this option?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.