Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool cover pump needed

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool cover pump needed

Hello everyone!

With all the rain we've had here in Northern Indiana, I found that my pool pillow collapsed and alot of water pushed the cover almost down to the bottom of my pool. I've lost the majority of water in the pool (will the sides collapse???) I can't use the cover pump now (tried doing that and almost drowned myself). Can anyone recommed a good pump that doesn't cost too much so I can get the water off of the cover? BTW, I got the pillow out, and refilled it and it's perfectly fine, no holes, so not sure why it deflated!
    18,900 Stonescapes Tahoe Blue xtra black, 8 jet Spa, Pentair inteliflo VS , Pentair FNS 60 DE, Inteliclor40, Pentair 400,000 Mastertemp heater, 3 spillovers powered by a Pentair 1 HP whisperflo pump, The pool Cleaner, 2 Intellibright color changing lights and 400 sq ft. of Heliocol roof mounted solar.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool cover pump needed

Not sure where you are in Northern Indiana but I'm in Winona Lake and I rent a submersible pump from my local rental shop. It's called The Rental Shop in Warsaw and the owner's name is Scott. $15 for 24 hours. Good Luck!
    13,000 Gallon IG Gunite with Spa
    Raypak 84 Professional (Model 409) 400k BTU gas heater
    Pentair IntelliflowXF Variable Flow Pump
    Hayward Navigator Pro pool cleaner