Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any recommendations on cantilevier coping

1. Back To Top    #1

Any recommendations on cantilevier coping

Hello we are going to be having our pool installed in about 3 weeks. We like the look of the cantilevier coping (hope i spelled it right). Does anyone have any pros or cons to having it done. It looks really nice, and i have seen the PB's work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Wheelman
    Simply, we find, hire and train the most talented individuals possible and we work hard to keep them.
    Autoform

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any recommendations on cantilevier coping

It wil be a 16X32 rectangle pool, we live in Montoursville, Pa. Not sure on how many gallons yet?
    Simply, we find, hire and train the most talented individuals possible and we work hard to keep them.
    Autoform

3. Back To Top    #3

Pros = it looks awesome

Cons = it's more expensive

I think that's all there is to it
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

4. Back To Top    #4

Wheelman - Small world. Montoursville here as well. Just had cantilever done this past fall and love it. Who is your Pool Builder?

5. Back To Top    #5

central-pa-pool-build-t38587.html

There is our pool build. Any questions, let me know.

6. Back To Top    #6

Fire and Water is doing our pool. Rome gave me your number as a reference. You are the one that introduced me to this site. If you get the chance I d like to see the finished pictures of your pool. It looks really nice.

Wheelman
    Autoform