How does anti-freeze affect pool water?
When I winterized I used 6 gallons of RV antifreeze. Upon opening I removed some of it, but that leaves at least a few gallons in the system. After shocking for two weeks I still get a faint odor of the antifreeze. The pool is crystal clear and the FC is holding overnight. The Only problem is the CC level is staying at 2.0.
Would the RV antifreeze cause the CC level to be high? Should I try harder to remove more antifreeze before opening next time? Would it be better to use pool antifreeze in the future?