Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A huge thank you to this forum (all new to BBB read this)

1. Back To Top    #1

Rochester, NY

A huge thank you to this forum (all new to BBB read this)

I'm putting this post under "Just getting started" to encourage others who are trying the BBB method for the first time. I just opened my pool today (Rochester, NY) and I'm on my third year of BBB. This forum has been invaluable in terms of the tools and advice offered. I'm nowhere near a regular poster, in fact, I usually only come here for research or the occasional advice with a problem, but i really have a handle on my pool now thanks to you all. Anyone new to BBB need not be intimidated, once the process is learned, it is actually quite simple and straight forward. The amount of money, time and aggravation i have avoided thanks to you all has been priceless. Family and friends are amazed at how little work, chemicals, money etc. are involved in maintaining our pool. Thanks again for all your time, commitment and great advice.
    John T
    20000 gal IG freeform, vinyl, Pentair Sand Dollar filter, Pentair 2 speed pump, Pentair Intellitouch controller, Pentair Heat Pump. Built 2008

2. Back To Top    #2

Sturgis, Michigan

Re: A huge thank you to this forum (all new to BBB read this

Great that good to hear I am waiting for my TF100 test kit so i can get started
    AG 18'X52" round Ultra frame Intex 8961 gallons with sand filter and SWG 1600 gph also have TF-100 Test kit