Low level codes to program Gecko in.xe spa pack

Apr 27, 2012
Delta B.C. Canada
I had to replace the spa pack on the hot tub this week and have had difficulty finding the correct codes to program the "brain". The hot tub is a six seater locally made in 2006, "Pacific" brand - the company is out of business.

The spa pack is a Gecko Alliance in.xe spa pack and heater with in.k400 top deck control. The hot tub has two controllable "spa" pumps and a circulation pump (that runs 24 hrs/day).

Neither the manual nor the manufacturers web site had any information. I've done the google to no success so here I am.

All I know for sure is that these codes are called "low level programming codes" and they are numbers from 00 to 12 that you toggle though on the front panel of the pack.

Right now the spa is working, but it thinks I have three "spa" pumps when I only have two. How do I know this? It shows three pump icons on the top deck panel, before the old spa pack blew up the top deck only showed two pumps. When I try to turn on or off the phantom third pump the circ pump keeps running regardless. The circulation pump is normally accessed by the programming not the deck panel.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.