Hi again everyone. I recently did the 1st test of the season and i realised that my TA has dropped to 0-20. I'm guessing this is because each time my solar heating switches on it injects a load of air into the pool causing aeriation and loss of carbonates.
Anyway, I've started a no-drain acid wash try to clean off some iron oxide staining and dropped the pH to 4 and scrubbing like mad.
My question is this; what is the best method I could use to raise the TA back up to at least 80 (to keep my CSI in range) once I let the pH drift back up (as it has a tendency to).
I was thinking of using Bicarb of Soda but I thought it best run it by you experts first.