Ideas on how to mod a pool cap cover?

Apr 30, 2012
Illinois
We just purchased a house over the winter and it has an AG Pool with steel rails and vinyl/plastic caps over the area where each rail touches. The caps are all broken, missing or deteriorated. I did manage to Thankfully have one thats almost whole. After researching I found some caps but are like 20 a piece and I dont want to pay that just for caps. Especially since we dont like the metal rails anyways.

Oh and the caps are the 2 piece type.

Is there a way I can switch to a different rail and cap or possibly make the cap out of some other materials.

Well found a really faded sticker ( Yayyy) but its say Home 8 Roam or Home & Roam. I googled it and its 10years older then the posts I found from 2005. :( But still digging for parts. So on to figuring out how to make or create new rails or caps. Just dont want the kids to get scratched by the metal railing And cant afford a new one this year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.