Pentair Easy Touch 4 - Different speeds for SPA

May 4, 2012
We have a new pool built with - Pentair VS Speed Pump, Easytouch 4 and Pentair filter. We have a single pump servicing both the pool and spa. I have been trying to set up a schedule for the pool pump to turn on for purposes of filtering. I also want the SPA to turn on with the pump running at a high speed when I hit the SPA button on the easytouch remote and want the pump to turn on at a lower speed when I want the pump to turn on for purposes of filtering.
I went ahead and set SPA speed in the VS speed pump to 3200 RPM but the pump is running at the same speed when filtering. How can set different speeds for SPA-Filtering and SPA-Usage?

Welcome to TFP!

In pump setup you can configure four different speeds and assign them to different circuits. It sounds like you need to setup a lower speed there and assign it to the Pool circuit.

The pump will run at the highest speed of any circuit that is currently turned "on".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.