Owner/Builder Needs a Pool Designer in Florida

Swoop

Apr 13, 2012
So my wife and I are slowly moving in the direction of building an IG pool. Since we were owner/builders on our house we are considering being owner/builders on our pool project. However we are in need of a designer who can take what we have sketched on paper and turn it into actual plans and blueprints. Blueprints we can use as part of our permitting and bidding process.

If anyone has an suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. There is only one pool contractor in our small town. I haven't approached him about working up plans for us simply because I'm leary of how good of a job he would do considering we are contemplating owner/builder meaning he probably wouldn't get any of our business.

We were thinking of just contacting some pool builders in the closest big city to see if any of them would be willing to work up the plans for us for a fee but I figured I would check here first before I went that route.

Thanks in advance.

DBfan187 said:
http://www.structurestudios.com/website/software/poolstudio/

Thanks, that would work if I wanted to invest the time into learning it and I just my try it for a month or two. However would I then need to take the plans I came up with to an engineer to get the plans done for the rebar placement for the shell?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.